Grab This Gadget »

Monday 24 September 2012

Sharon Stone chairs fund raiser despite hospital admission

Hollywood actress Sharon Stone, 55, chaired an AIDS Research Fund Raiser despite being hospitalised with a migraine after attending a runway show by Italian fashion house Fendi 
onFriday



Questions were raised if she could chair the AIDS Research Fund Raiser as planned due to her health on Saturday.

However, the star actress showed up at the event after she was released from the hospital.
Dressed in a deeply plunged long black draped dress, the actress smiled at cameras and reassured reporters outside the event about her condition.

The Hollywood star suffered a health scare in 2001 when she was hospitalized for a brain aneurysm – bleeding in the brain that can cause stroke – after suffering severe headaches.

Thank you. I feel fine and I’m good and I’ve got a clean bill of health and I’m happy to be here,”
“I’m totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me.”

The event was attended by other Italian designers including Silvia Venturini Fendi and Roberto Cavalli and Fiat Heir Lapo Elkann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US