Grab This Gadget »

Friday 2 November 2012

Tributes To Late Peter Okibe aka Negro A Great Commando



Peter Okibe was everything to me, my housemate, senior roommate, school father and above all my eyes in command. You and Lokoso really played a part in my life. I will for ever be your boy. School Father I love you and will miss you. Accept my condolence.
Sunday E.Eni aka Sunnewoh
Tiger House
03/04

Okibe Peter aka Negro the blackest of all was a noble man, a man of his own words, a man that those what he wants to do not minding what people think as long as it makes him happy.Negro my Tiger house mate fights for his own, stands for his own and looks after all that cares to know him. Its so sad he had to leave us I am already, I am short of what to say but I know he lives on.Negro will always be in our hearts and definitely will surely forever be remembered that a great soldier has fallen. May his soul rest in the blossom of the Lord Amen……..Long lives Okibe Peter, Long lives Negro,Long lives Commandos
James Uzoka Emmy aka Maazi Franco
Tiger House
01/02 SS3C.

My Dear Peter, I will never forget your memories as a child those days in Command. It’s so so unfortunate that we never met after our days in Command until this ugly news. I am short of words all I have to say is God knows the best. Continue resting in the blossom of God. Amen
Nwaukwa Ann
Tiger House
01/02

A great Hero has fallen...He was my senior, we were not in d same house, not from the same tribe, But he was more than a friend. A brother from d same mother called CSSA. Yes u r gone...I'm not going to cry 4 u because I know where you are going because you lived a good life. Sleep on Peter Okibe. May Ur gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen!
Akano Biodun Martins, Dikins,
Flying Horse,
2002 set
SS 2D.

A COMMANDO is gone, a life just about starting is snatched by d cruel arms of death, the pains of d struggle of survival and yet no reward because of your untimely demise. Your great potentials and promising future is being denied its due manifestation. D memories of your short time on earth even in CSSA will remain indelible in the heart of those who knew you and loved you. My prayer today is that GOD continue 2 embrace your family with lofty strength 2 bear your loss. RIP PETER OKIBE aka NEGRO!!!!! ADIEU BRODA
Ufuoma Evuarherhe
Octopus House
03/04 set,

Life is so fragile, loss so sudden, hearts so broken, in the wake of such a loss, we are haunted by things we don’t and may never understand.Yet the solace we seek may not come from answers no matter how many questions we ask. So we look for comfort in the belief of love’s everlasting connection. May that love lift you and hold you close in our hearts PETER,and give you everlasting peace. May The Lord accept your soul…ADIUS
Odache Franca,J Portable
Octopus House
01/02 set.

It is with great pain and sorrow in my heart as I sail a fellow commando goodbye. God knows best. Good night and rest well in God's blossom until we meet again..
Ovu Uchenna Tobias aka Lacto,
flying Horse
03/04 set

It pains 2 know that a COMMANDO is gone so soon especially at a time like this when he will b needed so greatly by his family, friends and the society, but we take solace in the truth that HE who made him knows why HE's taken him. I pray that GOD will give his family and his host of friends the fortitude to bear this great loss. ADIEU PETER!! Aka NEGRO. Rest in perfect peace.....
Kingsley Akrasi,
Flying Horse House....
03/04 Set
SS 3A

RIP to my homie ( Peter okibe), just looking at your pictures made me remember back in command when we had to go hard or go home, and I remember when u gave me the name bar man, first I was mad but we all laugh about that. Now we crying with our heart cause u gone, dead is a painful thing but I guess God give and God take. good bye till will meet again and u will never be forgotten .
Emeka Eze aka Don West
Flying Horse House
01/02 Set


May the almighty rest the soul of my dear friend and brother Peter Negro Okibe,you will always live on in our memories. God will give your family the grace to bare your demise. God loves you more. Adieu brother.
Chukwu .T. Emmanuel aka Ojiggi aka Chtemma/Gen Smollet.
Tiger House
01/02 set.

Peter you answered God's call and obeyed His command to return home to Him. He sent you to us. You touched our hearts and we know that you are in His embrace now.
We want you to know that, although life is filled with winding turns and, we've often lost our way, God took you home to rest with Him for your life on earth was through.
You fought the good fight. You kept the faith. Your race on earth is won and all that remained was for Him to say well done and indeed, He said, Peter, well done and welcome home.
We loved you, we still love you and we'll always love you. But, He loves you most.
RIP Peter.
Agiliga Ngozi .J.U aka Koraino
Dragon/Flying Horse House
2000/ SP Girl.
SS3c


Many times we wait until a friend has died to tell the world what a wonderful person they were, and I’m just as guilty as the next person about that. Today, I would like to pay tribute to a very dear friend and brother and pray that God will allow me to be present as he is presented with his crown of glory. Peter’s sudden death came with so many questions and memories Lately, it’s like he is painted all over the streets.

I am really short of words as i type this, tears just rolling down my eyes as i stare at the words i type on my laptop. Words are hard to find but the tears in my eyes show how much i miss Peter. Peter Okibe you were brave when you were with us, why didn’t you brave death? This the question i keep asking myself,but God knows best.
RIP Lt.Col Peter Okibe as you were fondly called.

Onwusogbulu Ifeanyi aka Fendi Mendieta
Octopus House Captain
01/02 set
SS 3B


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US