Grab This Gadget »

Wednesday 5 September 2012

‘BEING A SINGLE MOM IS HARD’- TONI PAYNE



Days back, there were reports quoting singer 9ice saying he has moved on from his failed marriage and that he would never remarry.

Now, his estranged wife Toni Payne has gone on twitter to disclose there are challenges raising the only child thier mariage produced, Zion; and how she focuses not on those challenges, but on the positives

Being a single mom is hard, I have taken it in stride. My focus isn’t the challenges, but raising a child who is proud to have been raised by me.” she tweeted.

9ice and Payne have been separated for years now. All efforts at reconciliation have met brickwalls, even though the pair find time to see from time to time, according to close family sources.
Meanwhile, just like 9ice who recently made his Nollywood debut, Ms Payne is also contemplating taking her first movie role.

Tryna decide I should take on my first movie role… would be a lovely experience , but going to location for days ,I hail actors and actresses o’ ,‘ on the other hand ,the script looks good to pass’.
Interesting!

NET/Audionigeria
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US