Grab This Gadget »

Thursday 6 September 2012

‘HOW A FAN SLAPPED ME’ – BOVI


Nigerian comedian-actor Bovi talks about how his comedy earned him a slap from one of his fans.
During an interview with a news agency, Bovi talks about coping with fans and crazy experiences. ‘My crazy experience happened when I went for a show recently and a particular fan just came from now where and gave me a dirty slap, I was shocked and the guy said I am a very big fan of yours, I was like you went too far in showing your appreciation towards me now.

He also said it was Basketmouth and Ali Baba that influenced his career, especially Basketmouth with his style of ‘dropping the flows and compositions’.
Bovi is a graduate of theatre art from Delta State University Abraka, Delta state and is well known in the entertainment industry with comic acting on TV.

Bovi is also a producer.

Net/Audionigeria
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US