Grab This Gadget »

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Music : Burna Boy – Yawa Dey + L.I.F.E. Track List

                                        Burna-Boy-Yawa-Dey-Artwork


Aristokrat Records Presents, Burna Boy #YawaDey & L.I.F.E Album Track List Less than a week to go to the release of his Debut Album L.I.F.E Burna boy drops his fifth and final single #YawaDey. Arguably one of the hottest artist of the moment Burna Boy has delivered time and time again every time he graces the microphone and this time is no different.


ALBUM TRACKLIST L.I.F.E – LEAVING AN IMPACT FOR ETERNITY

1. Intro: My Life

2. No No No

3. Say So

4. Abeg Abeg (Remix) feat. Tuface & Timaya

5. Na So E Suppose Be

6. Run My Race

7. Boom Boom Boom

8. #YawaDey

9. Ma Loada Ma Motto

10. Tonight

11. Like To Party

12. Smooth Sailing

13. Dont Run feat. Reminisce & Olamide

14. Jahs Love is True feat. Wizkid

15. Outro: Rember Me

AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE 12TH AUGUST 2013


 


 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US