Grab This Gadget »

Monday 15 October 2012

Dr Sid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido

                             


Last weekend, a secret recording in which Dr Sid & Wande coal were engaged in a heated argument over Dbanj's contribution to Mohits went viral.

In the recording, Dr SID is heard talking in a rather upset tone about how his former label boss D’banj’s personality was over-shining his and the rest of the crew members.

Few hours ago, Dr Sid took to Twitter to explain that incident. Here's what he has to say:

Hi tweeps hope everyone is having a good day?

Please permit me to address the issue of the recording that was released this weekend.

I had a PRIVATE conversation with people I trusted (Kamal, Dbanjs' associate Evil, Godfather, Davido, B-Red).

I'm entitled to my opinion and its unfortunate that this happened…

Sadly, someone chose to record this private conversation and release it to the public.

However, this has taught me a valuable lesson on who to and not to speak with, but life must go on... 

See his tweets below:
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE US